Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Aakriti Kuntal redux

Elliptical Waves of Orange

Tangerine rolling pins, bend and spin

Segment and disintegrate, shards of fireflies
flick flick, 
A raging erupts against the colloidal mist The sky sits with a heavy bosom milking the cornea of wandering eyes (obtuse stares and acute squints)

I, however, am supplementary
My legs, wheat logs, brazen against the evening’s underground lips Nails clawing plastic buttons defeated blue shirt, denim and stains, memories and misery My calves stretch, deflated windpipes Autumn leaves billowing in me

Orange pulp whimpers, flimsy as life, rubs against the dwelling in the air
Somber air burns, in reluctant glooming Frisking leaves sniffling and kissing,  strands and celluloid stems, patterns and patterns Warmth enters as mad eels  into my pockets, across my vagina a pinch and a flowering Then orange leaves fall,  strangulated by oxygen swings Pile beside red and yellow buttons A shelter in my clockwork existence

I spill a compact laughing emoji
I spill  and split my lips into baked lunar joys Drowning together, the leaves and I  Frayed, dismantled and churning Drowning together, the leaves and I Taking sanctuary in each other’s low breathing
Orange Green Blue Pearl Painting
Orange Painting With Pearlescent Blue -- Blake Zucker

No comments:

Post a Comment